The yarn is a soft blend of lush peach tones, from blush to light apricot, with pops of rich cherry red and bright lime green. Overall the colorway is very delicate and feminine, with the lime green providing a strong contrast that keeps the yarn from becoming too "girly" (think of the Pink Nightmare from A Christmas Story). The cocktail itself is a blend of tequila, elderflower liquer, lime juice, and muddled maraschino cherries, with a little bit of club soda to make it sparkle and fizz.
Within each shipment you will find:
- 100g (approximately 463 yards) of soft, durable, and machine-washable fingering weight yarn in a blend of 75% superwash merino and 25% nylon.
- A peek into the process with dyers notes about how the cocktail's ingredients translated into the colors used, and funny anecdotes ... and, yes, me drinking the inspiration.
- Learn an interesting new technique (such as fun cast-ons and edge finishes).
- Learn to make the signature cocktail yourself - the recipe is right inside the yarn label!
- I am addicted to candy, and you should be, too. Allow me to enable you.
If you go for the 2 month option, you will receive:
January: Pretty Rickey - pale peaches and pinks, rich cherry red, and flecks of lime
February: Tequila Sunrise - a smooth gradient of sunny yellow to orange to pinkish red
Each month is $25 for US customers, with the 2-month option being $50 - it includes everything listed above plus shipping costs. International customers, please select the international option from the drop down menu. All yarn goes out on the first of each month! Sign up soon, as only a limited number of skeins are available!