Now taking orders for January's colorway, Pretty Rickey! Or sign up for two months of yarn!

I'm sick and it's terrible.

July 10, 2013

Getting a cold in the summer should be outlawed.  It's not fair. It's all sunny outside and I have a canvas ready to paint and all I want to do is curl up with a blankie and watch Tiny Toons on the couch.

Well, watch Tiny Toons and wind the undyed yarn for the Mint Julep colorway, which arrived today a bit behind schedule.

It's also my six-month wedding anniversary, more accurately called a "semiversary."  Pretty sure we're having grilled cheese with our champagne, 'cuz I don't know that I can even leave the house right now.

This is how I will look after a glass of champagne with a DayQuil chaser.

I'm no good at being sick. Please make it stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment