Now taking orders for January's colorway, Pretty Rickey! Or sign up for two months of yarn!

Free stuff!

August 22, 2013

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I love KnitPicks. Their yarns are great, their accessories work well and are well-priced, and their customer service is absolutely amazing. Like, I received a set of their interchangeable needles, uh, 5 or 6 years ago as a Christmas gift, and when one of the cables broke a few months ago THEY SENT ME TWO NEW ONES FOR FREE. I didn't even have to pay shipping. You can't beat that.

So anyway, KP recently released a new superwash version of their popular Wool of the Andes worsted yarn. I like WotA okay, and it comes in a great variety of colors, but I'm scared of yarns that can felt... so superwash WotA is right up my alley. They haven't made all the colors available in superwash yet but there are some decent options.

KP sent out an email this morning offering a free ball of WotA superwash! Just add a ball of the color of your choice to your cart and enter TRYSUPERWASH (all caps, very important) at checkout. Just pay shipping.

I'm just said that they sent this coupon out the day after my last order shipped. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment