Now taking orders for January's colorway, Pretty Rickey! Or sign up for two months of yarn!

Another poll: what type of content would you like to see more of?

October 24, 2013

So far this blog has been basically about one think: making bitchin' yarn.  I've thrown in a few book or pattern reviews, a few personal posts, and promoted a bit of my other work but I'm starting to run out of ideas.  I'm not going to keep making new colorways forever (th final one of Part Deux will probably the last new one for a while) which means this blog would die out, and that would make me very sad.


I've come up with a few things I could start putting on the blog but would be more interested in what you all want to see here.  Here's a little poll (pick as many options as you want) and please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts and feelings.



survey solutions

No comments:

Post a Comment