Now taking orders for January's colorway, Pretty Rickey! Or sign up for two months of yarn!

Pretty Rickey Previews!

December 16, 2013

I'm still only halfway done winding the second kilo (curse you, fragile wrist!) but I just couldn't wait any longer to show off Pretty Rickey. This is one of my favorite colorways so far, and not just because I'm obsessed with the color peach and managed to mix very nearly my favorite shade for this yarn.

Seriously, I have several nail polishes, lipsticks, scarves, blouses, and dresses all in this color, and it was the main color for all the flowers of my wedding earlier this year. I <3 peach!

Click ahead to see previews!


Close-up
A nice close-up so you can see the subtle tones of peach, lime, and maraschino reddish-pink

Naked!
Naked!

Front!
From the front, showing off the new label design!

The back
From the back, because that drunken sheep makes me smile every time.

If these pics make you all warm and fuzzy inside, hit the button or head to the shop and order a skein to make you warm and fuzzy on the outside, too!


Order January's colorway, Pretty Rickey! Or sign up for two months of yarn!

No comments:

Post a Comment