Now taking orders for January's colorway, Pretty Rickey! Or sign up for two months of yarn!

YOU HAVE SPOKEN AND I HEAR.

June 25, 2013

So the poll has been up for 5 days now and the results are 5 to 2 in favor of posting a preview.  Well, okay, one of those "yes" votes was me, so it was really 4 to 2, but the fact remains that there are slightly more people who want to see Cosmo pics than do not.  However, I am a kind and benevolent blogger, so I'll place the preview pics behind a jump so that those of you who want to maintain the surprise can do so. And if you're reading the blog but haven't signed up to receive yarn, maybe these pics will encourage you, so I'll put the PayPal button after the jump as well.

Also, can I just say how awesome it is to marathon Sailor Moon while winding yarn for hours on end?  I don't really have to look at what I'm doing unless something gets tangled, so I'm free to read the subtitles and wallow in nostalgia.

These little babies will be going in the mail in less than a week! Are you excited yet????? 

Click to see previews...


The yarn in natural light: 


The freakishly adorable label (with the cocktail recipe printed on the inside):


This is what a whole kilo looks like when it's all done up in pretty hanks:


So if you like what you see and want to buy it and/or sign up for the full four months, I still have 15 Cosmos available and at least that many four-month subscriptions so...

Make my day:

No comments:

Post a Comment