Now taking orders for January's colorway, Pretty Rickey! Or sign up for two months of yarn!

So bummed right now

June 27, 2013

Beware: This post has absolutely nothing to do with yarn or knitting.

I may have mentioned this in a previous post, but my husband and I just moved from San Francisco to Portland last month. We're still unpacking some things, but as we do it's becoming increasingly more obvious...

I have lost my Gargoyles comics :(

David Tennant knows how this feels.

I loved that show when I was a kid, so when I found the comics as an adult I was stoked.  The comics pick up the storyline after creator Greg Weisman's final episode, 3x01 The Journey, and completely ignores the whole "Goliath Chronicles" debacle that was the rest of season 3.  Weisman had so much more planned for series - including this whole time travel arc for Brooklyn, and a spin-off that takes place in the future and stars a descendant of Goliath and Elisa.  Alas, he will almost certainly never complete them, because even though Gargoyles was his creation, Disney owns the rights to it and they charge a whole bunch of money for licensing.  Not that Disney is ever going to touch the Gargoyles franchise again - they just don't want anyone else to touch it.

Anyway, sad face. Miss my Clan Building books.  I hate having to re-buy books when I lose them. Rar.

No comments:

Post a Comment