Now taking orders for January's colorway, Pretty Rickey! Or sign up for two months of yarn!

Cosmo has shipped. I repeat, Cosmo has shipped!

July 1, 2013

I have just left the beautiful air-conditioned oasis of the Post Office and am pleased to announce that all orders of Cosmo have shipped successfully!

I just barely restrained myself from saying this in the post office. Barely.

Due to the US Holiday on Thursday, the earliest US subscribers can expect their packages is Friday July 5.  Because 'Murica.  International customers will probably get theirs Friday as well, but there's a chance it may take as long as 8 days to reach you (so Tuesday 9 July). Sorry. :(

Everyone should be getting emails shortly with their shipping info.  If it hasn't gotten to you by the end of the day, leave a comment here with your mailing CITY, and I'll send it to you again.

It's hot as hell here on the West Coast right now so I'm gonna go get some lemonade and water the lawn, then come back with details about the August Mint Julep mailing!

Update: Total oops! I just realize I forgot to include packing slips with the Cosmo mailings.  If you need yours (for, like, taxes or something? I don't know what you might need them for) let me know in the comments and I'll send it out to you ASAP.

2 comments:

  1. I just got mine today! I am so excited! I have no idea what to make with it just yet, but I keep combing through ravelry for ideas! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy it got there safe and sound! Please send pics of whatever you choose to make - I'll totally put them on the blog!

      Delete