Now taking orders for January's colorway, Pretty Rickey! Or sign up for two months of yarn!

White Russian away!!!!!!

September 3, 2013

Hey everyone! I hope you're all very happy with yourselves, because all these orders caused a major line build-up at the post office today. There were probably 15-20 people in line behind me by the time I left, and they all looked slightly angry and confused.  I scampered out as quickly as I could, trailing a very long receipt of tracking numbers.



Everyone who ordered for September (and one very special person for whom someone else purchased it as a gift) should be receiving their tracking numbers via email soon, and your packages will be safe in your hands by Friday.  Anyone who ordered but didn't get a tracking number, please leave me a comment and I'll figure out what went wrong.

Details for the October 1 mailing of Kir de Reddit will follow shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment