Now taking orders for January's colorway, Pretty Rickey! Or sign up for two months of yarn!

I have been struck down.

October 7, 2013

Sorry for the lack of updates last week. I had planned to spend most of last week dyeing Blue - and maybe even being proactive and dyeing Alaskan Ice Tea as well - but I was struck down by a cold.  I haven't been able to do much the last few days but lie on the couch, marathon Supernatural, and whine. I haven't even had the energy to knit, which is really depressing.

Luckily my husband has been taking very good care of me, and Panda has taken it upon herself to be my fuzzy nurse.


I'm feeling a little better today, and hopefully the Dayquil will kick in enough that I can maybe at least get the big dyepots mixed so I can start dyeing when I stop dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment