Now taking orders for January's colorway, Pretty Rickey! Or sign up for two months of yarn!

Mint Julep awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!

August 2, 2013

I got a towtruck out to jumpstart my car (Bea, as she prefers to be known) so I was able to get to the post office today!

Are you excited? I'm excited.

Everyone who ordered Mint Julep should be receiving an email shortly with your tracking number on it.  US customers should expect theirs on Monday or Tuesday; international customers, it will probably take another week or so to get to you.

I apologize again for the delay.  It shouldn't happen again. Here's a picture of an otter to make you forgive me.

Also, did you know that otters hold hands while sleeping
so they don't drift away from each other? TOO CUTE.

I'll be posting the info for September's colorway, White Russian, shortly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment